- Licensed Architect, CA #C34524
- Master of Architecture, University of California, Los Angeles, 2001-2004
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Nebraska, 1996-2000
Brian has been with the firm for over eleven years. He recently served as the project manager for the Manhattan Beach Library and UCLA Hedrick Study, and is currently project manager for the Southwestern College, National City Center project. Brian's responsibilities include all aspects of a project from initial site visits through permitting and construction, including client/consultant meetings and presentations, researching and writing specifications, detailing and plan check/planning/public agency submittals. A LEED Accredited Professional, Brian works closely with the client and subconsultant team to incorporate sustainable design strategies that are embedded into the design and not mere embellishments. A selection of his key project experience includes: Manhattan Beach Library, West Hollywood Library, UCLA Hedrick Dining/Study Hall, UCLA UNEX Master Plan, Southwestern College, National City Center, LATTC Student Services/Administration Building and Technology Classroom Building, and Chaffey College Main Instruction Building.
- Master of Architecture, Rice University, 2001-2004
- Bachelor of Science in Architecture, University of Michigan, 1994-1998
With over twelve years of professional experience, Kathy Williams joined Johnson Favaro in 2011. She was co-project manager on the Beverly Hills Library renovation project which opened in 2012. Kathy is currently the project manager on the Center for Early Education Campus Redevelopment project. Kathy's responsibilities include all aspects of a project from initial site visits through permitting and construction, including client/construction meetings and presentations, researching and writing specifications, detailing and plan check/planning/public agency submittals. A selection of Kathy's experience includes LAUSD Master Plans for Markham Middle School; JF Kennedy High School; Frost Middle School; Porter Middle School; Old South Gate Span School, Los Angeles, CA.
Master of Architecture, Harvard Graduate School of Design, 2005-2009
Bachelor of Fine Art, Mount Holyoke College, 1995-1999
Ingrid has been with the company since 2011. Ingrid manages all aspects of the development of the in-house Building Information Model (BIM) from design development through construction documents. She knows DSA regulations inside-out and has been instrumental in completing final close-out for most of our DSA building projects. She has also participated in many of our school campus master planning projects. A selection of Ingrid's experience includes Mirman School Master Plan, Center for Early Education Master Plan, Manhattan Beach Library, RCCD Riverside City College Facilities Master Plan Update.
- Master of Architecture, Yale University
- Bachelor of Art, Architectural Studies, UCLA
A selection of Daniel's project experience includes the Museum of Redlands, Mirman School Master Plan & Physical Education Facility, and the Costa Mesa Library & Community Center.
* Masters of Architecture, University of Washington 2007-2013.
* Bachelors of Art with Honors NSCS, U.C. Berkeley 2000-2005. Fellowship at Kobe University, Japan 2009-2011. Language and Art student at UNAM, Mexico City 2003-2004.
Ashle joined the firm in 2014. She runs the Construction Administration of Southwestern Community College National City Higher Education Center. Her responsibilities include client and contractor meetings, responding in real time to construction issues, and managing the project through DSA regulatory process.
Ashle is on call for multiple projects including the Costa Mesa Library, Mirman School Entitlement, Blackwelder Office Renovation, and other business development. Ashle worked through schematic design, design development, construction documents, and permitting of the Center for Early Education and the Southwestern College NC HEC.
- Environmental Design, University of Colorado, Boulder, 2008-2011
- Masters of Architecture, South California Institute of Architecture 2011-2014
Ryan joined the firm in 2014. He is currently working on the Costa Mesa Library and Community Center.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of Southern California, NAAB accredited professional degree at USC School of Architecture
- Bachelor of Architecture, USC: MXP Spring Program, Rome Milan Como, Italy, Semester Abroad
Gerry joined the firm in 2016.
- Bachelor of Architecture, Cum Laude, California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo
- Washington Alexandria Architectural Consortium, One-year off-campus at Virginia Tech
Kevin joined the firm in 2016. Kevin is currently working on UCLA Fielding School of Public Health.
- Master of Architecture I, Graduated with Distinction, University of California, Los Angeles
- Bachelor of Science in Archietcture, Minor in Architectural History, Graduated with High Honors, University of Virginia, Charolttesville, VA, School of Architecture
- Danish Institute for Study Aboard, Copenhagen, DK, Architecture and Design Program
- Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA, School of Architecture
Mark joined the firm in 2016. He is currently working on the UCLA UNEX project.